iReporter

“Red Rocks” by Kiki Zais Gallery Wrap 30 x 40” Mixed media on Cradled wooden board “In awe, I was inspired by the majestic strength of the “Red Rocks”. Arches...
“Deer” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap Canvas 48 x 30? Acrylic Mixed Media “This painting is ‘Deer’ to my heart. I live in the piney woods of East Texas where we...
The Teach For America DFW PTA (Partners of Teachers and Alumni) is partnering with the Perot Museum and Texas Instruments to help local families kick-off Winter...
Reunion Tower is excited to announce its December event line-up and holiday festivities. Of course, the excitement culminates with the New Year’s Eve...
Alto , a Dallas-based rideshare and delivery company, has announced it will partner with national organization Toys For Tots this holiday season in all of its...
“In Memory of Summer” Framed 23.5 x 37.5? Watercolor “The fun and discovery of summer adventures create special memories, sometimes not literal but always...
The Warren Center , a nonprofit agency providing professional evaluations, therapy services and support to children with developmental delays and disabilities –...
“Mr Rooster Sr II” Framed 25 x 25? Oil A Hawaiian KING of the Island posing for his portrait! See additional info on painting...
Texans Can Academies - Dallas North distributed around 65 turkeys to students and their families who otherwise may have not had one for their Thanksgiving meal....
Payer Compass , a leader in the healthcare claims pricing and cost-containment industries, has selected Spire Agency —a Dallas-based B2B branding agency— to...