iReporter

Ripley’s Believe It or Not! will once again pay tribute to the ancient art of sword swallowing by holding free sword swallowing performances as part of World...
Community Conversation with Dawn Tongish: Meet Jan Mitchell, executive director of the Miss Texas Pageant, an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization based in...
Kotsanis Staff – Guest Contributor
Jan 29 2015
Pollution…Toxic Waste Chemicals in the environment…in your home, in your yard. All of these combined can overwhelm your immune system. For some people, these...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Jan 26 2015
My son, Robert, has a severe dairy allergy and always has an Epipen on him. He is now 22, and I gave him a great cookbook for Christmas and came up with the...
Community Conversation with Dawn Tongish: Meet Brandy Schimmel, executive director of North Texas SNAP, a nonprofit organization providing a support network...
(DALLAS, TX) - In celebration of Black History Month, the Dallas Mavericks, BNSF Railway and the Dallas Museum of Art will provide DFW Metroplex middle and high...
Community Conversation With Dawn Tongish: Meet Katie Pedigo, executive director of New Friends New Life, an organization that transforms formerly trafficked...
Bishop Dunne’s Roger Palmer Ready for GeoTech Roger Palmer’s interest in geography brought him from North Dakota to San Marcos, Texas, in 1998, when he...
My son Robert has a severe dairy allergy and always has an Epipen on him. He is now 22, and I gave him a great cookbook for Christmas and came up with the idea...
The Feast of the Epiphany, known as Three Kings Day or Twelfth Night, is a Christian celebration of the revelation of the birth of Jesus to the wider world. It...