iReporter

Let's face it, beets taste like dirt. Dr. Google says that they come with many health benefits and according to this article, 6 Health Benefits of Eating...
If you follow the Book Trotters on BubbleLife, you know that the book club just read Harper Lee’s “To Kill A Mockingbird.” For the monthly meeting of the book...
Marci Stiles – Guest Contributor
May 4 2015
by Michael Ferraro LPC-i. Supervised by Marci Stiles Do real men do therapy? Usually not. It’s for men who can’t handle their own problems. What if people...
The annual Children’s Cancer Fund Luncheon is not your typical Dallas fundraising luncheon. Not only does it raise critical funding for pediatric cancer...
May 1, 2015 – DALLAS – The MetroTex Association of Realtors today announced its decision to endorse Tony Shotwell in his re-election bid for Grand Prairie City...
Sherri Whitt – Guest Contributor
Apr 24 2015
High School Art at It’s Best! Over 300 talented area high school students submitted artwork to the 2015 Art in the Square jury panel for consideration as a...
Arts Council Northeast hosts the fourth-annual Triple Crown Affair at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie on Saturday, May 2, in the Alysheba Ballroom, where guests...
I have been experimenting with Thai recipes. This one was delicious and easy. Ingredients 2 Chicken Breasts - Cut into small pieces for stir-fry 1 Onion -...
Growing up, I never understood why women were always afraid to tell their age. I figured if you made it to be old, you should be proud of that fact. As a kid...
Rita Cook – Guest Contributor
Apr 21 2015
Over the last few months, Virgin America has shown a lot of Love in Dallas, particularly at Dallas Love Field. And, beginning April 28, the airline will be...